Re: Re: Cheap ceiling speakers

Which ones did you get Paul? (and where from - I may take a trip and
pick them up on the way :-)  )

Low-profile is good as we're removing the artex from our ceilings and
having them skimmed flat, so anything with a dome will stick out a
bit.

How long before you can listen to them?

Cheers,

Tim.

On 9/10/07, Paul Gale <groups2@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm just installing some Russound speakers as I type this - well, not
exactly as I type!

> They look pretty good - better grille than some others that I've
installed a few years ago. Not tried them acoustically yet though.

> Considerably cheaper from the US where I bought mine - but that was
with a couple of CAV6.6's, so shipping wasn't too much of an issue.

> Paul.

"ultra-flush
> > appearance" is a bonus :-)
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Tim.
> >

> > On 9/2/07, rb_ziggy <rb.lists@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > I've used the Russound range and been very happy with them
for whole
> > > house audio.
> > >
> > > http://www.cyberselect.co.uk/product/88
(These or their slightly