RE: Re: Cheap ceiling speakers

I went for the contractor series (C) which are a bit cheaper than the
top end stuff.

SP-C502 - single summing speaker (for a small shower room) $69 each
SP-C623 - Stereo pair $199 pair

There was a little discount on these too. So not sure how much adrift from
CyberSelects prices these are - esp when shipping, VAT and Duty are taken
into account?

I bought them from a dealer that did mail order but unfortunately since
have been removed from the dealer list as they were selling mail order and
Russound don't allow that (I'm sure Russound's position would be illegal in
the UK due to anti-competition laws etc??? - they also don't honour any
warranty if the kit has been sold mail order!)

I know the CAV6.6's were less than half the price than from a UK supplier!

Paul.

"ultra-flush
> > > appearance" is a bonus :-)
> > >
> > > Cheers,