Re: Re: Cheap ceiling speakers

I used powered PC speakers for our bathroom.

I'd imagine that in a kitchen or dining room you're not really going to
need the ultimate in hi-fi reproduction - a kitchen has loads of
background noise, and in a dining room the music *is* the background noise.

I was quite intrigued by the single point stereo speaker (stereo sound
from a single speaker with dual tweeters).  Has anyone here had any
experience of these?  Do they work as advertised?

Mal

Paul Bendall wrote:

> Hmm shame you can't recommend a range for today. I'm looking for some
> speakers for the kitchen and dinning room. Can't make up my mind
> whether to go for ceiling or wall. However, will probably go with
> Tannoy as I have bought them before and not been disappointed.
>
> Paul
>
> --- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx <mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>,
Chris