Re: [OT] CCTV Rant

  • Subject: Re: [OT] CCTV Rant
  • From: "Mal Lansell" <mal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 11:23:32 -0000

My brother wanted to do the same thing but the police told him that
a camera covering the road / pavement outside his house would have
to be registered under the Data Protection Act.

As far as I've been able to discern, though, that is complete
horsesh*t.

The trouble is that it is much easier for the plod to play safe,
rather than actually check their "facts".

Mal

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Andy Whitfield"