RE: [OT] CCTV Rant

  • Subject: RE: [OT] CCTV Rant
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 07:22:38 -0000

> Did they come onto your property or did they stay in the
> road. If they did then you could use an editing software to
> cut out the bits the PCSO's say you are not aloud.
>
> Also I would talk to a solicitor, if the police aren't going
> to do their job, I supposed someone will have to do something
> to stop them.

The didnt come onto my property last night but the night before they
knocked
on the door then threw a firework and ran off. Luckily I was in the kitchen
so it took me longer to get to the door, has I been sitting on the sofa
then
I would have opened the door just as it went off.

My house is a teraced town house so my property is a 3 foot deep yard at
the
front.

Police are *trying* to do their job but the family just have no respect for
anyone or the law, police are always round at their house but seem
powerless
to do anything about it.

My neighbour was almost arrested last year for assault when he accidently
clipped one of them as he reeled from the shock of being kicked in the
balls
by a 5 year old. He was made to appologies the the family. CAN YOU BELIEVE
IT !!!!!

Everyone is totally fed up with them but we cant seem to get a lasting
result. The main trouble makes was the "No 2" until a couple of
months ago
when the "No 1" was shipped off to Scotland to live with
relatives by his
family because of the trouble he was getting into.