RE: [OT] CCTV Rant

  • Subject: RE: [OT] CCTV Rant
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 07:28:45 -0000

> given the push not so long ago on ASBOs & the like ... and
the talk
> of holding parents responsible for their children's behaviour ...
> plus recent publicity highlighting not a few cases of
> perpetrator's rights being protected at the expense of
> victim's rights ... it might be worth dropping a line to your
> MP ... especially with the parties being more closely matched
> & both of them a more than a little interested in votes !
>
> the silent majority needs to be a bit less silent, too ...
>
> where did common sense go ?
>
> FWIW, too, I'd keep your wording (mostly) unchanged !

Very nice in theory Chris but it doesnt work. Parents are a waste of space
as well.

We have two vehicles parked outside, both decent vehicles in good condition
(apart from the scratches they have already put on them) but quite old.
They
wouldnt have to do much damage to them for the insurance company to declare
them a write off. Its also why the neighbours are reluctant to kick up too
much of a fuss even though everyone is sick of it. Having windows tends to
keep you nice and warm, particularly at this time of year.

When they knocked my wheelie bins over a few weeks ago they were seen by
some CID officers doing undercover drugs work and were dragged over to
apologies. The lip they were giving to the CID oficers was unreal. Just
like
you see on some of the fly on the wall stuff on TV.

BRING BACK THE BIRCH !!!