Re: Data Logging from Sensors.

Chris,

In an industrial environment you might use one of these:
http://www.bb-europe.com/productcat.asp?TopLevelId=3
But they come with industrial price tags :-(

A few thoughts - you could use one of the Lantronix serial to ethernet
converters (http://www.laser.com/?laserlink=HAMSS100)
and then a cheap
wireless access point or router. If you're supplying power to the
circuit via a mains cable then you could also consider one of the
powerline networking kits (e.g. Homeplug, here:
http://linitx.com/viewcategory.php?catid=147&pp=147).

I'm not quite sure how you get the data out, but if you can monitor it
real-time with the circuit's software you could at least use that
remotely I'd have though. Maybe there's a xAP or xPL method of
grabbing the data?

Maybe you could do away with the datalogger altogether and use one of
the Barix products to suck the data out of the circuit and get it onto
your network e.g. http://www.laser.com/?laserlink=HABARIONET

HTH,

Tim.

)