RE: HELP: Electrical fault involving an X10 appliance module

The unit is still drawing the same current though - just through a smaller
contact area which is what causes the heating effect.

Thing is - you can pretty much monitor for anything you want to but at the
end of the day that technology has to be paid for, implemented and itself
checked and maybe monitored - it's just not worth the hassle.

Phil

plug, or