Re: [OT] Node 0 file / exchange server

Although a Dell might workout cheaper, if you want something cool and
quiet
I'd build it yourself.

It might even be work sticking VMware on the box so that the different
applications could be partitioned onto different VMs, or splitting to two
boxes and running some stuff e.g. video/mp3 serving off a ITX box or Mac
Mini

Think you haven't mentioned is how much storage are you planning to put in
the box - that's probably the thing that will affect the form factor the
most.

Andy