RE: Re: Electrisave protocol / PC Interface

Yes, I have a couple of those (or at least very similar) Watt-Meters,
and h=
ave used them in the past, the only issue is that once plugged in you have
=
to have line of sight access to the plug in order to read the display, not
=
so easy when the plug is behind the device. Using the electrisave would
mea=
n I can have the display in my hand while sat on the sofa etc :-)

=20

SWMBO has just started running the washing machine at 30 degress instead
of=
40, so I'll look forward to seeing if our leccy bill reduces :-)

=20

Marcus=20