Re: Ink Jet Printer Recommendations

sounds good ... presumably that involves recharging cartridges
...=20=20
'guess the quality would be OK for text, how about pictures etc ?

it probably depends what counts as a lot of printing ... for us, and=20=20
we don't do an awful lot, 'though maybe more than most, we found for=20=20
b&w a laser won hands-down ... five years ago, and prices have
come=20=20
down a lot since then - ie: colour machine now for what it cost then=20=20
for b&w ...

anyway, I'd say it's worth checking the sum !

Chris

On 4 Jul 2007, at 23:04, Phil Harris wrote:

> [...]
"legit"=20=20
> toners...
>
> ...myself I'd go for an inkjet and a third party continuous ink=20=20
> system.
>
> I just bought a C.I.S. for my HP K550DTN for =A332 + =A34 p&p from
an =
=20
> ebay store
> which includes 100ml of each colour of ink ... That's the=20=20
> equivalent of 10
> "standard" carts for each colour (CMY @ =A310 each) and 5
standard=20=20