RE: Ink Jet Printer Recommendations

=20

Really? I find colour lasers are damn expensive for their "legit"
toners...

...myself I'd go for an inkjet and a third party continuous ink system.

I just bought a C.I.S. for my HP K550DTN for =A332 + =A34 p&p from an
ebay =
store
which includes 100ml of each colour of ink ... That's the equivalent of 10
"standard" carts for each colour (CMY @ =A310 each) and 5
standard black ca=
rts
(again @ =A310 each). A further set of 4 x 100ml bottles of ink are about =