Re: Ink Jet Printer Recommendations

  • Subject: Re: Ink Jet Printer Recommendations
  • From: "ianh1000" <ianh1000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 07:11:01 -0000

Hi Darren

HP have made some changes to their printers over the last couple of=20
years, the separate ink system priters now recycle the ink used for=20
cleaning and priming. Many others just have a large nappy in the base=20
that soaks up all that expensive ink.=20

Many manufactuers quote the number of pages when printing non stop, we=20
dont tend to do that so a lot of ink is wasted cleaning.=20

The C5180 can be found for just under =A3100 and is good value at that=20
price as it was =A3169. It includes a wired Ethernet connection and you=20
can add a bluetooth dongle. You need to pay a bit more for wireless.

You can buy the ink in various bundles, Staples seems to do good=20
prices. Plack is about =A311 and single colours =A36 You can get all 5=20
colours plus black and 150 sheets of 6x4 photo paper for less than =A330=20
(Note the black in this set is small as it is a photo set.

Take a look at what Vicky Butler-Henderson thinks ;-)

http://h40059.www4.hp.com/getmoreprints/?
jumpid=3Din_rm_r1970_uk_en_t3_hho_getmoreprints

Oh and I am biased towards HP if you had not guessed!

Regards
Ian

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "darren_karp2001"
<darren.karp@...>=20