Re: [OT]ish Any ADSL MAx users on long-ish lines

  • Subject: Re: [OT]ish Any ADSL MAx users on long-ish lines
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 21:05:31 -0000

Apologies for this blatant hijack comments!! :)

I was told yesterday that all of our forthcoming ADSL connections I've
ordered for our remote stations are subject to a 10 day period of hell
whilst the connection stabilises!! Turns out that all of them are ADSL
max and our comms supplier tells us that by June ADSL is being phased
out and there will only be ADSL max for new connections!

not sure if this bull or not but thought it might be of interest.

......anyway apologies guys back to the orignal post :)
Noel

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Tim Fletcher" <timfletcher@...>
wrote:

> Do you think it is worth buying new ADSL filters - the ones I have
were either free wit hthe router or from Ebay - will a better filter
yield better results?