Re: 32" LCD TV Recommendations

  • Subject: Re: 32" LCD TV Recommendations
  • From: "m_surgenor" <zen8432@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 23:58:27 -0000

Mark

just been through this for my father who wanted a 32" for Xmas.
Our=20
first choice was the Panasonic you've chosen and second was the=20
Sony!  We just couldn't get the Panasonic anywhere at a decent price=20
and had decided in the end on the Sony.  Then when we went to view it=20
it happened to be on display beside the Tosh and that's what he went=20
with!  We were 'lucky' in that Panny was also on display in the shop=20
at the same time and I have to admit it was still my fav picture but=20
they only had a display model which they couldn't tell us how long it=20
had been on display and it also had a scratch on the stand and all=20
they would take off was =A330.=20=20

After a couple of weeks of living with the Tosh he's well pleased=20
with it.  He's about to get Virgin V+ installed and I can't wait to=20
see what HD looks like with it.

HTH

Malcolm

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Mark Golledge"
<markgolledge@...>=20
wrote:

> Hi,
>=20
> Hope you might be able to give some advice.
>=20
> Am looking at 32" (unfortunately the wife and room size means
we=20
are limited