Idratek and Geovision.....

At last, a reply from Geovision!

Below:

"On the DVR Side.

GeoVision software is mainly designed for Windows O/S, such as Windows
2000,
Windows xp and Vista.
** For Vista, the clients must use GeoVision software version 8.12 or
higher. **
The motherboard we recommended the clients use would be the motherboard
with
Intel chipsets.

*** GeoVision have an incompatible issue with motherboards, which have
nVidia 590SLI/6100/6150 chipsets.
*** GeoVision capture cards are not compatible with some of Dell Dimension
PC.
*** In addition, GeoVision product isn't compatible with VIA or ATI
motherboards.

If you should be able to view the camera LOCALLY if you follow the above
suggestions.

On the Remote Side.

The remote PC must be Windows based.
You will use Internet Explore Browser 6.2 or higher to view the cameras
remotely.
If you're using MAC or other kinds, remote viewing might not be
supported."

It doesn't really answer my question but they went on to say:

"I had took a glance over the idratek website and I am not sure what
kind of
products did you purchase from them?
In addition, what kind of the software and operating system you got?
Most importantly, what kind of motherboard you have?

Please let us know... and we can do the further investigation."

Looks like I need to tell them the requested details AGAIN so onto them
again...

B.