Free CAT5 Cabling Stuff!

Well, it looks like Jen and I are heading off to pastures new.

In February, if everything goes to plan, we'll be heading down under
to Perth, Australia for a few years (at least!)

In common with most folks on the list, I have accumulated a serious
amount of crap, sorry, useful stuff over the years, which I would
rather went somewhere useful rather than the local landfill.

I'm ebaying some stuff, but there's a fair bit of this stuff with
limited appeal, and to be honest I have neither the time nor
inclination to be packing this stuff up and posting it off in wee
ebay sized bundles.

Soo... I have a pile of CAT5 gear -

These:
http://www.philex.com/parts/show/75073R
(about 40 of them)

These:
http://www.philex.com/parts/show/75086R
(twenty?)
http://www.philex.com/parts/show/75087R
(15 or so?)

and a few four jack ones from a different vendor (same modules fit)

These:
http://www.philex.com/parts/show/70402RE
(a handful)
http://www.philex.com/parts/show/70403RE
(a couple)
http://www.philex.com/parts/show/70404RE
(a couple)

These:
http://www.mkelectric.co.uk/products/item.asp?
itemid=4223&rangeid=1003 (ten or so)

http://www.mkelectric.co.uk/products/item.asp?itemid=4665&rangeid=1003
(four or five)
http://www.mkelectric.co.uk/products/item.asp?itemid=2739&rangeid=1030
(three or four)

I have a couple of punchdown tools (the good high quality ones) and a
couple of crimpers (RJ11, BT and I think an RJ45). There's also a
good forty or so RJ45 ends for making up leads.

I'm not looking for anything for this stuff - it's free to a good
home. Hell, it's free to any home except mine!

What I can't be doing is breaking it up and posting it all over...
so... if you could use this stuff (or a decent chunk of it) contact
me off list please..

What I'll do is send it to the first person to ask - you can pay the
postage ;) - on the understanding that you'll similarly pass on
anything you don't need/want rather than punting it into landfill.

Cheers!

Ian.