Re: Is X10 still the way to go?

I have been living it with it day-by-day for over 3 years now, adding
more
automation as time permits. For quite some proportion of that time I have
had full presence and complete lighting integration.

I'm often a bit late to catch up with these threads so I let Chris do the
recommending for me :-)

Cheers

David

PS: Of the problems I have had, the majority have been X-10 related.