Re: [OT] Broadband Router Setup

Do you/they have ZoneAlarm as a firewall?
My brother has the same router and experiences similar problems,
although things have been better recently (read=he hasn't asked me any
more questions...). We've tried both a netgear and belkin wifi cards
and it doesn't/didn't seem to make too much difference.

Do you have the latest firmware on the router?

There seemed to be quite a few other people with similar issues when
we googled it a while ago. As you found, on occasion his laptop
appears to connect to the router, but won't look "outside".

I'll see if he's found a solution and/or is still having problems.

Cheers,

Tim.