Re: Rack mount cabinets...depths?!

  • Subject: Re: Rack mount cabinets...depths?!
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 08:27:05 -0000

Thanks all, its more a future proof sense was wondering if i bought
one rack then one day needed to get something bigger in there could i
do it so the answer seems with caution yes!

gives me a bit more freedom,
Need to measure my av amp now see if its wider than 19" ideally i want
everything to be in the rack either mounted properly or on shelves. at
the moment its on a glass five shelf av stand, want to move to a rack
to gain some space and ease the cooling.

Thanks
Noel

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Alex Monaghan" <ha@...> wrote:

> Depends on the design of the rack, if you have a door, then obviously
it
> won't close, generally the structure of the cabinet will allow full
width
> access to the rack from front and back, so you could have something
sticking
> out the back.
>
> I'd go for a rack deep enough to house your kit though.

Behalf Of