From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Peter and Jane
Sent: 14 April 2007 14:01
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Zoned Heating Control

I would worry...TRVs I have seen have a plunger that is operated by a
capsule, the valve being (I guess) diaphragm based. I would expect Laurence
is right, the gland seal on a conventioinal valve might fail rapidly if the
shaft is repeatedly rotated.
UFH control valves are wax capsule based (at least mine are, although there
may be other types). Again push, not turn....
Rgds
Peter