Re: X10 Signal Problems

we find compact fluorescent lamps become very noisy (electrically)
from about half-way through their life ... ie: after a few thousand
hours ... especially during the first few minutes after being
switched-on, while they're still warming-up / getting to full-
brightness ... so might be worth turning those off, too, in case ...

Chris