Re: Re: RFXCOM and xPL

'see Idratek can work with xPL :

http://www.idratek.com/SWPackages.htm

which could be interesting for us ... not least for dealing with the=20=20
RS232 links to our hi-fi ... as well as xPL, we'd need a GUI, too -=20=20
not sure how that would be done (previously, on the 'Mac, we did it=20=20
via a QuickBasic program, which worked well, until MS discontinued=20=20
it, when the 'Mac moved to OS8, IIRC) ... of course, 'wouldn't be=20=20
'Mac this time, but 'Windows !

Chris

-----

Wednesday, 11 Apr=9207 - 11:14:34 BDT