Re: Re: Free *wireless* electricity monitors by 2008

wireless ? ... all the wiring, I guess ... something like X-10
mightn't be reliable enough ... and I guess they want people to put
the device on their mantlepiece ...

'wonder how they will attache the sensor ... presumably a team will
have to go-'round all the houses ...

wouldn't be surprised if, between now & then, then included a camera
in the display, so they can keep an even closer eye on us all ...
'might also be a good way for them to get even more ideas for telling
us what & what not to do ... and to see if we're squeaking yet, or
can afford to pay even more taxes ...

grrrh .... use your vote !

Chris