Re: UK SlingBox - £30 Off !

Mark McCall wrote:
> I've just noticed that PC World seem to have knocked £30 of the
SlingBox
> web price! That means this little gem is available for only
£149.99 now,
> and you can use the "Collect @ Store" option to reserve the
item, then
> pick it up at your local store while still getting the "Web
Only" special
> price!
>
> http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/article1753.html

Flamin' typical - bought mine on Monday in-store (the web price was the
same).

Your mileage may vary....had a bit of a 'mare getting it all going,
tried everything to get it to talk to my existing Belkin router without
success. Bought the latest Belkin and everything now works great.

Mark