Re: [ukha_d] UK SlingBox - £30 Off !

Interesting - I tried in the Swindon store tonight and they insisted
it was
179.99 even supposedly double-checking the web price - which looks like it
has gone up again. I don't watch enough TV to justify that at the moment
..=
.
these are the sort of things that can only get cheaper in the long term.

Cheers,

David

On 9/8/06, Maccy <maccy@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>   Mark McCall wrote:
> > I've just noticed that PC World seem to have knocked =A330 of the
Sling=
Box
> > web price! That means this little gem is available for only
=A3149.99 n=
ow,
> > and you can use the "Collect @ Store" option to reserve
the item, then
> > pick it up at your local store while still getting the "Web
Only"