Re: Viking - 1p Chair offer

Hi,

Is it any good??? Hell Yes!!!
The allen key that comes with it is worth more that 1p.
In fact it showed on our invoice as 0p - I think that when they added the
V=
AT it all got rounded down to 0.

Code is VF9-PRMALAGA

It says that it's leather but I'm not too sure of that :o)

It's adjustable with a gas strut for up and down - there's no back adjust
'=
cos the back is bolted to the arms - so the arms must be fitted.
It took me a few minutes to assemble - very easy.  It glides across the
flo=
or super smooth - I feel a race coming on.

It's not exactly what I'd choose if I was buying one (my last chair was
=A3=
650) but it's brilliant for nowt :o)
If I'd paid =A350 for it I'd be happy to give it 8/10.=20=20

Regards

Simon

----- Original Message -----=20