Re: MS RDC

Interesting ... and I see it goes with Cocoa, too - rather than the
dreaded Carbonlib that RDC seems to go with (ie: we have RDC 1.0.2 on
the 'Macs, and when I try to start it from OS8.6 that's what it demands)
... Carbonlib being, IIRC, what Apple created to give a quick-port to
OSX, and being (of course) what MS made good use of for Office
(absolutely unusable, IMHO) an, now, it seems, RDC, too ...

Chris