RE: CBus control?

Ah Ok (ignore my last email to you on the CBus-HV controller!)

So, a hardware method would sound best in terms of resilience. I've pretty
=
much ruled out the Comfort route as I try to do as little HA programming
in=
Comfort as possible - but do most in HomeVision or HomeSeer.

Sounds like what I'm really after is the C-Bus to HomeVision controller
the=
n.

How will this store light states etc - in variables? Will it also talk
xAP/=
BSC in any way, or would I need to rely on the HV plugin in HS and James'
x=
AP plugin to do this?

Paul.

CBus UC=
> or possibly Kevin=92s upcoming (are you still working on this Kevin?)
> HomeVision CBus controller?
> >

>=20
> The C-Bus to xAP Gateway's are available (off and on as I get them
> manufactured), someone actually bought 10 a couple of weeks back which
> threw me a little. The C-Bus / HomeVision gateway is still a work in
> progress. I started this about a month back but for the last couple of
> weeks I have not had any free time. I have the Custom Lighting
> integration with HomeVision working well and I also support full
action
> triggers from C-Bus to HV to allow scripting of ON and OFF events.
> Status racking works nicely on single C-Bus networks. I need to
complete
> a couple more nice to have features (maybe a way of sharing X10 and
> C-Bus as you transition) and remove some debug code but it's been
> working well for me over the last month or so. I will be getting a
> couple of first 'alpha' units out next week hopefully.
>=20
> Thus there are a few ways of achieving what you want, involving
HomeSeer
> too. Either C-Bus > xAP > HomeSeer or C-Bus > HomeVision >
HomeSeer or
> even maybe C-Bus > Comfort > Homeseer - not sure on the latter,
I think