Fw: CBus control?

  • Subject: Fw: CBus control?
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 13:23:31 +0100

Not following chap - what do you think I have interfacing ?

Gareth Cook
IT Architect / Project Manager, SWG Sales
IBM SWG Sales - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 06/10/2006 13:19 -----

Discussion
Main Topic