Re: CBus control?

Paul Gale wrote:
> The options I?m aware of for the CBus control are the Comfort CBus UCM
or possibly Kevin?s upcoming (are you still working on this Kevin?)
HomeVision CBus controller?

The C-Bus to xAP Gateway's are available (off and on as I get them
manufactured), someone actually bought 10 a couple of weeks back which
threw me a little. The C-Bus / HomeVision gateway is still a work in
progress. I started this about a month back but for the last couple of
weeks I have not had any free time. I have the Custom Lighting
integration with HomeVision working well and I also support full action
triggers from C-Bus to HV to allow scripting of ON and OFF events.
Status racking works nicely on single C-Bus networks. I need to complete
a couple more nice to have features (maybe a way of sharing X10 and
C-Bus as you transition) and remove some debug code but it's been
working well for me over the last month or so. I will be getting a
couple of first 'alpha' units out next week hopefully.

Thus there are a few ways of achieving what you want, involving HomeSeer
too. Either C-Bus > xAP > HomeSeer or C-Bus > HomeVision >
HomeSeer or
even maybe C-Bus > Comfort > Homeseer - not sure on the latter, I
think
there were some HS Comfort plugin issues . I obviously like these
approaches as they can implement the basic lighting functionality in
embedded controllers (HV or Comfort) so no PC to throw a tantrum . I
tend to supplement these with extra frills provided by PC based
applications.

Kevin