CBus control?

Just thinking about CBus and the best way to link it into my existing
HA sy=
stem and need some thoughts/ideas=85

I will be putting CBus lighting and control into my loft conversion and
may=
be replacing the whole house lighting system (currently 40 LD11=92s and a
f=
ew AD10=92s). As a rough idea, I=92m thinking of 5x 8 channel dimmers, 1x
8=
channel relay, a handful of bus couplers, 6-8 DLT=92s and a PC Interface.

Amongst other bits, my current HA system comprises of:

Comfort directly linked to
HomeVision Pro
HA Server running:
HomeSeer 2
Loads of xAP apps
MainLobby server
Etc=85

The options I=92m aware of for the CBus control are the Comfort CBus UCM
or=
possibly Kevin=92s upcoming (are you still working on this Kevin?) HomeVis=
ion CBus controller?

Any other methods I should be considering? What are the ad/disadvantages
of=
each of these methods?

I can=92t see any problems so far with using a software/PC based method as
=
the control scenarios I can envisage are not time or mission-critical, so
t=
he unreliability of a PC vs hardware maybe isn=92t such an issue? My HA
sys=
tem is pretty stable now.

Any other thoughts/ideas?

Cheers,