From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Simon Coates
Sent: 03 October 2006 23:25
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] XBox360 for audio distribution

John,

You wouldn't be able to use a touchscreen with the 360 as there isn't
any mouse support. You'd have to use the 360 controller, 360 IR remote
or a USB keyboard.
Also, the 360 isn't silent - and if you place it in a cupboard you'd
better watch out for it overheating.

The 360 is very good as a music player - however there aren't any
equalisation controls - only volume.

Don't forget that the 360 is an excellent DVD player and picture viewer
(the slideshow is a nice touch) - you might want to consider hooking it
up to a decent HD TV.

If you connect it to a MCE PC you can stream video and TV to the 360.

Regards

Simon