Re: XBox360 for audio distribution

John,

You wouldn't be able to use a touchscreen with the 360 as there isn't any
m=
ouse support.  You'd have to use the 360 controller, 360 IR remote or a
USB=
keyboard.
Also, the 360 isn't silent - and if you place it in a cupboard you'd
better=
watch out for it overheating.

The 360 is very good as a music player - however there aren't any
equalisat=
ion controls - only volume.

Don't forget that the 360 is an excellent DVD player and picture viewer
(th=
e slideshow is a nice touch)  - you might want to consider hooking it up
to=
a decent HD TV.

If you connect it to a MCE PC you can stream video and TV to the 360.

Regards

Simon

----- Original Message -----=20