RFID Golf balls

All
Just brought a radar golf ball location system for my fathers
Christmas (I don't get golf, it spoils a good walk).
The system uses special golf balls with RFID chips in them and a golf
ball locator. I can hit a standard ball about 150 yards, these balls
felt no different and went the same distance when I tried them.

More details here:
http://www.radargolf.com/

Buy it from here:
http://www.edwinwatts.com