Re: WiFi ADSL Routers and AOL...

I work for AOL tech support.

AOL themselves were selling the DG835G for =A325 recently,
or free if you renewed your contract.

Give them a phone on 08703 20 20 20 and see if the offer
is still running.

P.s any ADSL router will work on the AOL network, by "support"
we just mean the only ones we actually help people with on=20
the phone.

Chris

>=20
> Yup - I'd seen that one but had discounted it as it's a refurb unit=20
and only
> has a 90 day warranty ... If it was for me then I'd be happy enough=20
to get
> one but I guess for my folks I'd be happier with a years warranty=20
as I've
> had a few NetGear "silver" products die on me in the past.
(Never=20
had issues