RE: WiFi ADSL Routers and AOL...

  • Subject: RE: WiFi ADSL Routers and AOL...
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 00:06:40 -0000

> froogle says:
>
> search.ebay.co.uk/250047138874
>
> Jim

Ta Jim,

Yup - I'd seen that one but had discounted it as it's a refurb unit and
only
has a 90 day warranty ... If it was for me then I'd be happy enough to get
one but I guess for my folks I'd be happier with a years warranty as I've
had a few NetGear "silver" products die on me in the past. (Never
had issues
with their "blue" or "white" stuff so far...)

Will probably end up just getting one from PCWorld tomorrow as that's just
the easiest solution. :-D

Phil