RE: TomTom 6 or....?

  • Subject: RE: TomTom 6 or....?
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 23:56:07 -0000

Strange that I never saw your original reply ... Oh well, maybe Yahoo being
slow again.

Well, Darren asked "Should I migrate to TT Nav 6 or another vendor for
my HP
Ipaq 2210?" - and if he's using TT3 then yes, he should upgrade to
anything
else that has more up to date mapping and more up to date routing
capabilities. That was the reason for my one word reply which answered his
actual question accurately and concisely. :-P

Phil

Stuff,