RE: Re: WiFi ADSL Routers and AOL...

  • Subject: RE: Re: WiFi ADSL Routers and AOL...
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 11:36:10 -0000

> I work for AOL tech support.

And you admit to it? Brave lad! :-D

(I was going to say "And you read UKHA_D out there in India?")
=20
> AOL themselves were selling the DG835G for =A325 recently, or=20
> free if you renewed your contract.
>=20
> Give them a phone on 08703 20 20 20 and see if the offer is=20
> still running.

Ta for the heads up! :-D

Sounds like it isn't running any longer from what I can extract from AOLs
superb customer support - mind you I don't know whether they even
understoo=
what I was after. ;-)

> P.s any ADSL router will work on the AOL network, by
"support"
> we just mean the only ones we actually help people with on the phone.

Yeah - I have been doing some more googling and that certainly seems to be
the case ... Might drop you an email if I have any problems. :-D

Phil