RE: Re: Sky HD install delayed

  • Subject: RE: Re: Sky HD install delayed
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 14:30:14 +0100

Further to that - I got a call from Sky before lunch to check I'd got
the l=
etter and the install date was OK. They offered a date straight away when
I=
get back from hols - so looks like they're trying hard :)

Is she ringing on a different line than the one they have registered? May
b=
e worth doing if they're trying to get through to you.

Paul.