Re: Sky HD install delayed

  • Subject: Re: Sky HD install delayed
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 12:59:41 -0000

This is exactly my experience too... - letter arrived in the post
this morning, SWMBO has been trying all day to get through to Ksy ro
rearrange (the new date proposed in the letter is when we're away on
holiday). - She's not even getting into the queue at the call
centre, she's just getting the engaged tone all the time.

Still, on the upside, they have given us the 1st 2 months
susbscription for free as a slight compensation.

Paul G.

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Paul Gale" <groups@...> wrote:

> http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds33323.html
>
> What a surprise  - not!
>
> Just had my install delayed but guess what?... I'm on holiday for
it and now can't get through to the hotline to re-arrange due to
high call levels.