Latest message you have seen: Re: unRaid - Media storage server solution

RE: centrally located amp

  • Subject: RE: centrally located amp
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 11:51:14 -0000

Youve just reminded me of one of the local bands that I worked with in the
late 70's.

They used to have a Shure Vocalmaster PA system complete with spring line
reverb. One song they used to do was "Ghost Riders" and they got
some superb
ricochet gunshot sounds by kicking the mixer with their size 9's. Be
interesting to see how you could acheive that using a digital delay!

Keith