Latest message you have seen: Bye Bye Standby Motion Sensor

Re: Media pc - getting better quality on crt tv

That component is unbranded and cannot see what it is supposed to do.
I wouldnt hold out much hope.
The quality of the output of your PC video card mostly determines the
quality of the picture.
You need to use the highest quality output from your video card to
connect to the highest quality input on your crt. Your crt should have
a SCART connector which MIGHT be able to accept component video -
sometimes they are not always cabled for this - but then has your
video card got component video?