Latest message you have seen: RE: Autoglide & X10

RE: centrally located amp

  • Subject: RE: centrally located amp
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 11:45:52 -0000

This reminds me of posting on comp.home.automation many years ago.

The original poster said that his electrician had installed the speaker
cable backwards with the arrows pointing from speakers to amp. Did people
think that would cause problems.

One reply said that he didnt think it would cause any problems but just to
be sure, place the amplifier on a shelf so that it was higher than the
speakers so that the electroncs could run down to the speakers without
problems :)

Keith