Re: Hosting Help Please

I'd recommend siteground.    www.siteground.com
They have been fantastic and really responsive.

You get 12Gb of disk space with monthly traffic up to 800Gb for $5
per month.
You might not use it, but nice to know it is there.

If you end up going with Site Ground, please consider using my
referrer link below.
No connection, just a happy customer.

http://www.siteground.com/index.htm?referrerid=17448

Cheers,
Mark

On 20 Jul 2006, at 16:51, David Harris wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm looking for recommendations a cheap reliable host for my
> personal web
> site.
>
> My site is written in ASP connected to a MYSQL database. Most hosts
> seem to
> use PHP connected to MYSQL now but I don't really want to recode
> the site.
> Major pain!!! I could use MSSQL if required as there are only a few
> differences in the code (for my purposes).
>
> I'd like some support for PHP so I can set up a forum of sorts in the
> future.
>
> I have a couple of domain names which I would like to point to
> different
> sites within the same host, but at the moment I am just using a
> directing
> i.e www. <http://www.%3cfirstsite%3e.com/%3csecondsite>
> <firstsite>.com/<secondsite>. I bought the domain names
from Easily