RE: Window Air Con Unit

WHOA! - look at the prices though.. - and piss-poor cooling at only in
the =
range 7100-8300 odd BTU's

Are these really anything more than glorified standalone units like the
one=
s now routinely sold in B&Q et all for around =A3200, - just
refashioned to=
be wall-hung rather then floorstanding?... - the floorstanders come with d=
ucting kits and covers etc. to mimic the "hole through the wall and
nothing=
visible but a small grille" approach, so it seems to me to be nothing
more=
than a re-packaging of a not very powerful self-contained unit into a diff=
erent form-factor... - I don't see how that difference is worth in excess
o=
f another =A31000 odd...

Or have I missed something here?

Paul G.