Hosting Help Please

  • Subject: Hosting Help Please
  • From: "David Harris" <dh140770@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 16:51:33 +0100

Hi all,

I'm looking for recommendations a cheap reliable host for my personal web
site.

My site is written in ASP connected to a MYSQL database.  Most hosts seem
use PHP connected to MYSQL now but I don't really want to recode the site.
Major pain!!!  I could use MSSQL if required as there are only a few
differences in the code (for my purposes).

I'd like some support for PHP so I can set up a forum of sorts in the
future.

I have a couple of domain names which I would like to point to different
sites within the same host, but at the moment I am just using a directing
i.e www. <http://www.%3cfirstsite%3e.com/%3csecondsite>
<firstsite>.com/<secondsite>. I bought the domain names from
Easily so it
has masked forwarding anyhow.

1 gig of space should suffice as the site is not > 200mb at the moment,

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Dave