Latest message you have seen: Re: Re: kx drivers & sound card recommendations

Re[2]: What is the best way to control LG TV via PPC ?

We (Promixis that is) are working on something that will hopefully reduce
the amount of tweaking required.

I can guarantee that LG LCD TVs will be supported, since I have one myself
:)

Note that this will require both NetRemote and Girder Pro (for the RS232
support)

You can find me in the Promixis forums as rah99

Tuesday, July 11, 2006, 10:59:44 AM, you wrote:

RK> The only thing out there is Net Remote www.promixis.com. However it
does
RK>  require lots of configuration to get working, which is fine but I
manage to
RK>  controls lots of disparate kit with it. Anything that wants to use
a PPC
RK>  Wifi InfraRed etc will always require tweaking, to get it to work
with
RK>  all your different kit.
RK>
RK>  On 11/07/06, Marcus Warrington <marcus.warrington@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

>>    I have a friend here at work that is looking to buy an LG TV
that has
>> an
>> RS232 port, and he is wanting to be able to control it via his
Pocket PC

--
Best regards,
Rob                            mailto:rob.heyes@xxxxxxx