Latest message you have seen: RE: Seeking longer IDE cable

Re: What is the best way to control LG TV via PPC ?

The only thing out there is Net Remote www.promixis.com. However it
does
require lots of configuration to get working, which is fine but I manage to
controls lots of disparate kit with it. Anything that wants to use a PPC
Wifi InfraRed etc will always require tweaking, to get it to work with
all your different kit.

On 11/07/06, Marcus Warrington <marcus.warrington@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>    I have a friend here at work that is looking to buy an LG TV that
has
> an
> RS232 port, and he is wanting to be able to control it via his Pocket
PC