RE: Re: Recommendations for a graphics card with RGB or s-video out?

  • Subject: RE: Re: Recommendations for a graphics card with RGB or s-video out?
  • From: "White, Peter" <peter.white@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 16:46:04 +0100

But the 'S' in s-vhs stands for super ;-)

I know, it's a pain in the bum that my Panny doesn't support a VGA and
tuner
connection at the same time, all my other screens do.  It's now 3.5yrs old,
buzzy, and non-HD compliant, so its' days are numbered, I just want to see
if MCE really is a useable PVR.

Thanks, Pete

_____